Bluffs II At Williams Lake
The Bluffs at Williams Lake Crossing is located just south of M59 in beautiful White Lake. These 31 private home lots are just a few miles away from Oxbow, Union, and Long Lakes. Perfect for families; The Bluffs has sidewalks throughout and offers multiple school of choice districts. The Bluffs offer both ranch and colonial style homes with spacious interiors. The Bluffs Community has an array of plans and elevations to meet your personal style with walkout and daylight basements available on several home sites, two-story foyers, cathedral ceilings, and granite countertops, plus many other options.
Total Home Sites:
Population of City:
31 (65' x 125' Average Size)
Underground with city water (community well) and city sewer (high pressure)
Andover Colonial (4 bedroom 1,981 sq.ft.)
Andover Colonial (3 bedroom 1,934 sq.ft.)
Franklin Colonial (3 bedroom 1,721 sq.ft.)
Oakland Colonial (3 bedroom 1,771 sq.ft.)
Lofton Colonial (3 bedroom 1934 sq.ft.)
30 ft. from the road to the garage.
White Lake Township taxes are approx.
($3,000-$4,000 per year)
Click Image to View Larger Map
Schools of Choice: Program
Pierce Middle School
Kettering High School
- Walkout and Daylight Units Available
- Sidewalks Throughout
- City water (Community Well) & sewer (Gravity)
- Underground utilities.
- Waterford Schools.
- School of choice Walled Lake, Huron Valley, and
- Distinctive three and four bedroom floor plans.
- Cathedral ceiling (ranch only)
- 3/4" Hardwood flooring in kitchen, nook, powder room,
room, & foyer (per plan).
- Direct vent gas fireplace accented with ceramic
surround and painted mantel.
- Convenient first floor Laundry with gas dryer supply,
dryer vent, and no wax floor.
- Beautiful Master Suite with private bath and walk-in
- Complete home lighting package with center ceiling
light in each bedroom.
- Plush carpet with 6 lb pad throughout living areas.
- Decorative 2-panel style doors with O.G. trim
to be painted.
- Ventilated wire shelving in all closets and pantry.
- Two story foyer per plan.
- Safety smoke detectors on each floor & each bedroom
along with one carbon monoxide detector.
- Pre-wired for cable (4).
- Granite countertops.
- Granite Island for extra storage with 9" overhang.
- Double stainless steel sink with garbage disposal.
- Built in dishwasher and over-range microwave.
- Merillat cabinetry with 36" uppers and crown molding.
- Spacious pantry per plan.
- Safety GFCI outlets.
- 5 recessed lights.
Well Designed Bathrooms
- Ceramic tile floor in main and master bath.
- Easy care fiberglass tub and shower units.
- Single vanity in master and main bath.
- Spacious linen closet per plan.
- Full vanity mirrors.
- Water-efficient toilets.
- Tissue holder and towel bars.
- Safety GFCI outlets.
- Single handle faucets.
- Laminate countertop in master and main bath.
- Ranch and colonial plans.
- Two-car attached front entry garage pre wired for
- Embossed panel steel sectional garage doors.
- Porch and garage coach lights.
- Insulated 2 panel steel entry doors.
- Custom limestone address block.
- Classic elevations featuring a combination of brick &
- Dimensional shingles with continuous ridge ventilation
system and 25-year warranty.
- Painted exterior wood trim.
- Award winning Andersen Silverline vinyl windows w/
- Full concrete driveway, walk, and porch.
- Two weatherproof electrical outlets and hose bib.
- Seamless gutters and downspouts.
- Doorbell chime.
New Energy Features
- 96% hi -efficient forced-air furnace with electronic
- Central air conditioning.
- Low E glass Argon gas filled windows.
- R-13 rated insulation in exterior walls.
- R-38 rated insulation in exterior ceiling.
- Thermal foam & caulk exterior walls.
- 150 amp electrical service.
- 50-gallon high efficient gas hot water heater.
- Tyvek house wrap to prevent air and moisture infiltration.
- Continuous ridge vent to provide maximum airflow
into the attic.
- 2x4 Exterior Wall Construction.
- Full one-year warranty.
- "7'-10" poured concrete foundation wall height.
- 10" thick poured concrete foundation walls.
- Egress window in basement.
- Glued & screwed drywall.
- 3/4" tongue and groove osb sub-flooring nailed, glued,
- Engineered steel "I" beam for structural support.
- Personalized customer walk after framing.
- New home orientation walkthroughs.